作为一家和外企、出海企业打交道很多年的互联网公司,星鹭科技越来越发现,有时候和外国人说话不能太直白,需要留一点“虚伪”和“体面”。举几个例子:
▍当某人问你问题:
- I don't konw.
- I'm not sure, but I can find out.
▍太晚回复别人邮件:
- Sorry for the late reply.
- Thank you for your patience.
▍没听清别人说话:
- What?
- I'm sorry, I missed that. Could you say it again, please?
▍需要别人等待:
- Wait!
- I'll be with you in a moment.
▍当客户来投诉时:
- Okay.
- I understand. Let's see what we can do.
▍无法直接拒绝做某事时:
- I'll try.
- I'll work with my full capability.
▍上司分配艰难任务时:
- This project is too diffcult.
- This project poses a significant challenge to me.
▍不擅长某事:
- I'm not good at this.
- I'm still learning, but I'm making progress.
▍你觉得某个方案不太现实时:
- I don't think this will work.
- Let's explore some other options.
▍你对其他人的提议没有兴趣时:
- I'm not interesting in this.
- I'm open to exploring new opportunities.
▍你正在忙,但是别人来找你办事时:
- I don't have the time.
- Let me see what I can prioritize to get this down.
▍有人对你的方法表示质疑时:
- We've always done it this way.
- Do you have any ideas on how to improve this process? I'd love to hear them.
这是一些英文沟通的方式,希望能对你有所帮助。
星鹭科技是一家企业出海独立站、营销型外贸网站、企业品牌官网开发公司。我们成立于2017年,先后帮助过上千家企业触达海外市场。
如果您的企业正在出海的路上,或者即将出海,欢迎联系星鹭科技。